Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dailymotion - neueste Videos: Quincy Jones Feat. Patti Austin ~ " Betcha' Wouldn't Hurt Me " W/lyrics 1980 ♥

Dailymotion - neueste Videos
Neueste Videos
thumbnail Quincy Jones Feat. Patti Austin ~ " Betcha' Wouldn't Hurt Me " W/lyrics 1980 ♥
Feb 27th 2013, 10:43

I love this: If I could be within your mind , I would never think to treat you this unkind
The pain you caused will come to you…………..
Awesome song and the vocals of Ms. Austin impeccable…!!! I can't stop dancin' in my computer chair…!
Enjoy¸¸.•*¨*♫♥♫…Peace.."Keep It Real " ♥
• Loving you came easily
That it made be blind to all there was to see
Now my heart is filled with pain
To understand, I never will
How could it come to be that you don't love me still?
Now it's getting to be plain

CHORUS:
If you really cared about anyone else, you know you wouldn't hurt me
If you cared about more than yourself, I bet you wouldn't go
If you really cared about anyone else, you know you wouldn't hurt me
If you cared about more than yourself, you wouldn't walk out the door

BRIDGE:
Though somedays the blues was our parade
Still we marched through all the tears we made
Now I find it was an old game of charades...that you played

VERSE2:
I did my best to bring you joy
How can you just leave me like a broken toy?
Where's the man that once was you?
If I could be within your mind
I would never think to treat you this unkind
The pain you caused will come to you

Repeat CHORUS to fade

Autor: avatarStrictlyMuzik
Tags: Quincy Jones Feat. Patti Austin
gepostet: 27 Februar 2013
Bewertung:0.0
Votes:0

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Watch TV Live Online
Theme by Yusuf Fikri