Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dailymotion - neueste Videos: Motorcycle CLOSE CALL - Caught on Video

Dailymotion - neueste Videos
Neueste Videos
thumbnail Motorcycle CLOSE CALL - Caught on Video
Dec 27th 2012, 06:14

I almost crash....badly. First close call I almost shit my pants.....if that scooter hadn't braked in time...there wasn't anything I could have done to prevent the accident. I was going too quick, BUT scooters aren't allowed to turn left there.....mind you if it had been a car I would have been worse off. And the 2nd close call....meh....

All video footage is sped up like 2x and was recorded 10 years ago.

Autor: avatarM13online
Tags:
gepostet: 27 Dezember 2012
Bewertung:0.0
Votes:0

Media files:
Motorcycle CLOSE CALL - Caught on Video (text/html)
Motorcycle CLOSE CALL - Caught on Video (application/x-shockwave-flash)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 Watch TV Live Online
Theme by Yusuf Fikri